AMAZING NEW LOOK!
One exciting dispaly after another! Something to please everyone!
- Rare ivory royal carriage, pulled by 4 horses fit for a King!
- Unique African folk art carousel
- Two (2) wooden and colorful carousel horses from the old
Idora Park of Youngstown
Club Republican Certificate, signed and dated
Lionel train for visitors to enjoy
Gloria Vanderbilt glass swan, with beautiful olive shells from Sanibel Island
- Carved wooden Bible box, from late 1800's
- Elegant music box , with our painting a "Walk in the
Park" by artist Alan Maley on it!
Hercules working ferris wheel
crystal tree decorated with Swarovski crystal snowflakes
- Ducro family carriage
- New works of art that have not been shown!
Come see for yourself the wonderful and new exhibits at the museum!!!